Buckley Family Housing hosts open house
By Lt. Col. Bill Morrison, 460th Mission Support Group deputy commander
/ Published September 01, 2009
BUCKLEY AIR FORCE BASE, Colo. -- Buckley Family Housing will host an open house event Sept. 2, 2-4 p.m. Open houses are located at 17699 E. Keystone Circle North, Unit B, and 17484 E. Keystone Circle South, Unit D.
Each unit has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a garage, and are roughly 1,663 sq ft. The lease price is between $1,187 (a B-Unit floor plan) and $1,180 (a D-Unit floor plan).
The housing staff will also be available at each location, and in their office in the Community Center, 17301 E Keystone Blvd, to provide information about leasing options.
Currently, housing is open to:
1. Active-duty military members with families
2. Activated Reservists
3. Unaccompanied military members
4. Federal Civil Service employees
5. Retired military members and families
6. Retired Federal Civil Service
7. Department of Defense contractors
For more information, call Jessica Turn at 303-340-2066.